Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Tits, Round Asses - Sophia Lomeli - A Walk In The Park





Hey guys, it’s me Bobby here with another great episode of Big Tits Round Asses. This week I was taking a walk in the park when I see this gorgeous woman walking her very cute dog. Her tits looked amazing underneath her clothes. I couldn’t help but wonder what they would look like without clothes on. I walked up to her to tell her what a cute dog she had, and to my surprise she happened to be an adult film star. Her name is Sophia Lomeli, beautiful with gigormous breasts. She’d heard of Bangbros, but never shot for us before. That’s when I made my move and offered to shoot a scene with her today, and give her the opportunity to shoot for the one and only Bangbros. She couldn’t resist, and she followed me over to Frankie’s where the lucky bastard got to fuck the shit out of the gorgeous Sophia Lomeli’s ass, and got to cum all over those beautiful tits.


Big Tits, Round Asses - Sophia Lomeli - A Walk In The Park